moderated Re: #suggestion Moderators should be able to Reply to or Forward a message of 'importance' and tag it "Special Interest" in the process #suggestion

OUTSTANDING! Thanks for testing and reporting this.

Dan Tucker, Groups.io Owner

From: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...>
Date: Friday, January 15, 2021 at 12:23 AM
To: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [beta] #suggestion Moderators should be able to Reply to or Forward a message of 'importance' and tag it "Special Interest" in the process

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 03:14 AM, Shal Farley wrote:

a message sent as a Special Notice (the usual way, New Topic with the checkbox checked) can be replied to by members, and those replies come through as special also.

I just tested this in one of my subgroups and a reply to a Special Notice by a member account does not come through with the [Special] subject tag and is listed on the Activity Log as 'sent message' as opposed to 'sent special message'.

Regards
Andy