moderated Owner box in photos being changed by members #bug

Judy F.

Hi Mark, sometime ago a bug notice was submitted for this issue.  Maybe it got lost in the shuffle.

Here's what is happening.  This is on the Sew It's For Sale group.  When members are posting photos and editing them to adhere to our guidelines, some of them are trying to change the Owner box not realizing that it is not something they are authorized to change.  Or at least on our group they  aren't authorized to change it.  This is causing issues where they are then locked out of editing their photo since the name has been changed when they clicked the down arrow on that line.

I had discussed this with Duane and he confirmed that he felt there was a problem and he submitted the bug report. If you have time, would you look at this and see if it is something I have set incorrectly or if it is actually a bug,  This would be a great help and time saver to me.  By the way, I am the Moderator of this group.  If you need more information, let me know and I will do my best to provide it.

Thank you,
Judy F., Moderator
Sew It's For Sale GIO
SW Florida - USA