moderated Re: Mobile/desktop menu flip #bug

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 06:04 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
The hamburger menus now slide in from the left, echoing where the sidebars are on wider pages. The group hamburger menu now has all the same items as the full screen sidebar, in the same order, and with the Admin toggle.
That looks and feels much better. Thanks.

The only other thing I would suggest is perhaps a slightly different separator above the 'About' menu item. It would help to differentiate between the menu items that relate to the page you are on and those that are on all desktop views at the bottom of the page.

Question: The group hamburger menu duplicates the items that appear on the bottom menu (Messages, Post, Chats). Should I remove those items from the hamburger menu?
I would leave the icons at the bottom of the group page otherwise more user actions are required to get to those features which are probably the ones most commonly used.

Andy