moderated Re: #bug event times in /feed are all 8 hours out #bug

Duane

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 05:11 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
I'm afraid it isn't fixed for the instance I'm looking at Mark.
In an effort to assist with troubleshooting, and to make sure it wasn't just me, I loaded up another browser - still wrong.  I went into my Preferences and changed it to PST, then everything was 2 hours earlier on the feed, so the logic is correct, but it's confused about my time zone.  Something very strange going on.

My regular browser is FF 84, but the test was done with IE 11.  Both on Win7 Home Premium.  (I even pulled out my laptop with Linux and FF on it - still wrong.)