moderated Re: Mobile/desktop menu flip #bug

Duane

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 05:32 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
The options on the hamburger menu are a completely different order to those when viewed from the left-side menu.
And there are some options missing, depending on which page you're on.  For example, if I'm on the overview page, https://groups.io/groups, I see no way to get to the Topics overview, https://groups.io/topics (unless I've totally missed it.)

I also noticed that when I'm on the overview page, https://groups.io/groups, adjusting the window width can give 2 possible results as it gets more narrow.  The first is the somewhat expected one with the icons at the bottom.  Narrowing further gives me the mobile view using the group icons down the page (and not showing some of the normal columns) in addition to the icons at the bottom.