Dave Sergeant

eg $5 for up to 10 groups, $10 for up to 25, $20 for unlimited groups,
for everybody, forget about grandfathering. That would work. $5/year
for EACH of my current 21 groups would be a bit different and is
getting into the realms of unaffordable for many. When you reach the
limit of your current subscription you have the option of paying to the
next level or unsubscribing one of your less used groups.

Maybe also scrapping the current Basic/Premium/Enterprise and giving
most facilities to everybody with individual groups able to purchase
more storage and the like.

But having tiers based on number of members is far too complicated and
any attempts at trying to simplify it just makes it more complicated.

Mark may decide differently, but if I were Mark I 'wouldn't start
there'...

Dave

On 15 Jan 2021 at 5:25, Chris Jones via groups.io wrote:

Paying *to join groups.io* is different and acceptable.
And that is precisely what I am suggesting.

http://davesergeant.com