monamouroui

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 08:05 AM, Tanya's Feline CKD Website wrote:
So then I am in the awkward position of kicking people out, probably starting with the people whose cats died years ago and who just lurk; but who knows their true circumstances.
Tanya, I'm one of those lurkers. My cat had PKD. I joined you on Yahoo when he went into acute kidney failure at 8 yrs old. Despite my vet issuing him a execution order, with the help of your group and my new vet, he lived another 3 years. Unlike his replacement who developed FIP and passed after 3 months, not years, I was able to do something for Sparky to prolong his life.

I continue to lurk out of respect for you and your group. So that when people join, they can see there are thousands of others who have either gone through or are going through what they are experiencing. And of course in case one of my 4 new cats gets sick. I never considered it a burden, so might leave now that I realize this could be a problem for Mark and you to support all these lurkers.

The biggest issue I have with the $5/group group fee is it will limit how many groups someone might want to join. So not to complicate matters too much, I wonder if there could be a multi-group fee for those of us who join 10, 20, 30 groups?

Sara