moderated Re: #bug event times in /feed are all 8 hours out #bug

Malcolm Austen

I'm afraid it isn't fixed for the instance I'm looking at Mark. I tried all the reloads, with <ctrl>, to no avail so when I shut down last night I allowed ccleaner to do a full clear-out of cache and cookies. The issue is still there this morning - one event in the [sogvols] groups scheduled for 15:00 UTC but showing in the feed for UTC logins as being at 07:00.

Keep safe, Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...>

On 14/01/2021 21:58:00, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

This has been fixed now. You may need to do a force reload (hold down the shift key while clicking the browser reload button).