moderated Re: #bug event times in /feed are all 8 hours out #bug

Hi Duane,

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:45 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 03:57 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This has been fixed now.
Still not working here.  There's an event set for CST (which I'm on), but the feed is still showing PST (same for events set to PST)  I've tried Shift+Reload as well as CTRL+F5.

Is this the Shal's Test 'This is the hashtag test #reminder' event? I logged in as you and it appears as 02:05am in the feed, which matches the event itself. If that's the event, are you still seeing something different?