Donald Hellen

Mark . . .

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 18:02:26 -0800, "Mark M" <mark@mmurphy.net> wrote:

I've completely given up trying to understand the complications and rules of the paid user proposal being discussed here, and I believe most group owners would do the same. I really did try.
I believe it morphed into an optional group sponsorship approach where
an owner could enable it to let members donate to pay for a premium
group. Then the funds would be used toward paying the premium fee. If
there were more funds than needed, it would completely pay for the
fee, and if less, then the owner would make it up or the group would
drop to a basic group.

I think that covers it, but it was, indeed, confusing to follow.

Donald