moderated Re: Group Sponsorships #update

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 8:03 AM Lynne <lklein@...> wrote:
The sponsorship was turned on for one of my free groups, but I don't see any notice on the group's home page.  I double-checked that I had confirmed the group change as well as logged off and then viewed the home page.  Still no notice.  Am I doing something wrong or does it take a while for the sponsorship blurb to appear on the home page?

I checked your Lancsgen group, and the button shows up for me. It will not show up if you are logged out of Groups.io completely.