moderated Re: Group Sponsorships #update

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 01:25 PM, Samuel Murrayy wrote:
both features can complement each other.
They could. But if only Mark's original plan plus this sponsorship plan are implemented, you end up with exactly what I thought was optimal, and what I'd suggested (although not the specifics), namely: Mark's original plan with an enhanced ability for owners to solicit donations/contributions to allay their high fees if they have high member counts. And you avoid all the issues I've brought up involving the paid memberships.