We are going even beyond speculation to even discuss but i would assume that included your future members as well.

On Jan 12, 2021, at 10:19 PM, Scott Chase <Scott.A.Chase@...> wrote:

If only my current members are grandfathered, a $2.50 user paywall would stop any new members from joining my group. It would die. This is why any group member charge (vs system user paywall subscription) needs to be tied to a specific group, as a possible option to help an owner pay for the additional cost of a premium tier.

I sincerely don't want our "grandfathered" group to be a freeloader and would encourage members of our "grandfathered" group to use something like a "Donate to Mark" button.

Scott