Pete,

I thought that was very clear as well. However, there are some
comments here that seem to imply otherwise. Here's one:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27536
I cited my reason for thinking so at the time: Mark's request that we keep the feedback coming.

A week later and Mark created this topic. That confirms that he's listening and considering. However, it is likely noteworthy that this Proposal incorporates the Pricing Changes as the base, with additional features layered on.

I think that as the implementation date for the Pricing Changes approaches it becomes increasingly reasonable to assume that there won't be any fundamental changes in direction.

Shal