It’s not clear that the idea is even under consideration by Mark. It’s just something that someone threw out there in this thread. But my assumption would be that whatever the new plan turns out to be, whether Mark’s original plan or Mark’s plan plus Samuel’s or some variation or modification proposed in this thread, all current groups are grandfathered, and that would include their members.

On Jan 12, 2021, at 9:41 PM, Scott Chase <Scott.A.Chase@...> wrote:

RE: "Second, you're already grandfathered in, as I understand it."
Again, being "already grandfathered" would be inconsequential, if a $2.50 paywall was added in front of us.