Leeni

My mistake but in another situation with another group, something like that might happen if some groups had free slots left while other groups of the same nature didn't. Most people would look for the groups with free slots rather then pay to join a group.

-------Original Message-------

From: J_Catlady
Date: 01/12/21 18:10:02
Subject: Re: [beta] Samuel's Paid User Proposal

Leeni, I think that’s a slightly diffrent issue. People would be unable to join any group after it has reached its limit even under Mark’s proposal.it’s not a matter of paying to join the group or whether or not it’s free. It’s a subtle difference.

On Jan 12, 2021, at 3:43 PM, Leeni <leeniluvsgroups2@...> wrote:

To add to that..........
"I am going to do a search for kitty groups and maybe I can join one for free. Why should I have to pay for XYZ Kitty group when there are others with probably many of the same members that I can join without paying anything."