moderated Re: Mobile/desktop menu flip #bug

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 12:58 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
I've noticed today that my display flips to the mobile "hamburger" menus at a screen width below around 1237 pixels (100% zoom). Could have sworn that number was considerably lower not too long ago.

Is this a recent change...and if so, was it intentional?

It was an intentional change that went in yesterday, as part of my app work. Viewing the site on an iPad in portrait mode was not great, with the group sidebar taking up a sizeable chunk of display space. That's why I changed it. I also improved the behavior of the hamburger menus; they're now drawers that slide in from the side.