moderated banned spamming email address attempted message logged as coming from "unconfirmed member" #bug

A couple of days ago, my group logged an obviously spam attempted message from nonmember email address X. I immediately banned the address.

This morning there was another log entry from the same address, this time logged as from "unconfirmed member x." The email address has an NC in the banned member list but this is not an "unconfirmed member," it's a banned email address.

The term "unconfirmed member" really threw me at first and I started looking through the pending member list. So hopefully this can be changed to log as "message from banned email address" or something like that.