Samuel Murrayy

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 04:07 PM, Samuel Murrayy wrote:
Free members get exactly the same access as paid members.
I must add that it has been suggestion by others (including Mark, I think) that there could be some future possibility of giving paid members extra benefits, but that is somewhere in the future, and nothing prevents Mark from applying such a scheme currently (i.e. give certain members extra privileges based on various characteristics).  This isn't part of my original suggestion.