locked Re: about messages from non-members

Hi Judy,

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Thanks Mark, would you explain about the bi and monthly notices going away when the calendar is active.  Will the notices then be sent from the calendar entry?  If yes, our notices that go out to the group monthly, etc. are long how will that work.

The idea is that you can create a monthly event with a reminder. In the event description, you put your monthly message. The reminder causes it to be emailed to your users.

While I’m thinking about it, will we still be able to send messages to the group and include or not include Special Notice members?

We currently don't have a special notices feature. It's on the todo list.