And I am fine with Mark’s original plan, which I said as the first responder in his thread and have reaffirmed ever since. I have been responding in THIS thread to Mark’s *explicit request* for any problems anyone sees with Samuel’s proposal.

On Jan 11, 2021, at 3:25 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 05:10 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
in fact is already doing that by allowing for donations
But not on Basic groups.  The method being discussed allows anyone to 'buy-in' to support GIO, owner or not, but IS NOT required.

I maybe wrong, and Mark should correct me if I am, but the new pricing plan goes into effect on the 18th - period.  Any additions/changes, such as this proposal, would come into being at a later date if/when the comments are 'digested' and the programming is done.