On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 01:18 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
exactly like the situation under Mark's original proposal,
Yes. As I've said (frequently;), Mark's original proposal was fine with me even if it needs some tweaking as to amounts and/or limits.

you as a group member wouldn't use Samual's Paid User Proposal.
Yes because that's what THIS thread is about.

Going back to Mark's original post in this topic, maybe some kind-hearted group owner will allocate you a subscription from the "free member slots" they've purchased (plan base fee plus add-on per-member fee).
I see the two proposals as separate and I see Samuel's proposal as ruining the original one.