moderated Re: Database buttons #suggestion

Nancy Funk <funkmomma71@...>

My group deals with loads of databases, by this I mean have to deal with loads of databases. I would LOVE to have the buttons at the top. Deleting a database is onerous, especially when I have several dozen to do at once, like when we are getting ready for our next semester of classes and I need to delete all the previous databases. Eliminating the scrolling would be helpful. I just now learned about the shortcut to get to the bottom of my screen, how many others aren't aware of this?