billsf9c

While I do appreciate the grandfathering that is in place, at some point I expect it to end.

Grandfathering, once in place, cannot end without the Grandad itself - IO proper, ending - dying - being scuttled in-totality... Furture Grandfathering can be removed for the future potential recipients - but never going backwards. Otherwise, it was never Grandfathering in the first place.

That said, some sort of honorarium can be calculated for those that wish to pay or partially pay or ignore.

At some point, Mark could entreaty "us" to pay that and be gifted some small perk.

BillSF9c