ro-esp

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 06:26 PM, Scott Chase wrote:
No one will join any group if Groups.io develops a reputation of
forcing a fee for membership!
[snip]
If something must be done for Groups.io to survive, I'd prefer...

* A uniform price for ALL members of Groups.io
sounds like a contradiction

If payment is necessary, it needs to be per group and/or per group-administrator, so you don't chase people to googlegroups, groupworks, cubits.org or riseup.net, and you don't have to keep track of a million payments per year

As it is now, only owners are able to give Mark money. I still think a
Wikipedia-style ' *Groups.io depends on donations* ' button needs to be added
Definitely! Linked to a normal bankaccount for those who don't have a creditcard

[sorry if what I say was already said/adressed]
groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo