Dave Sergeant

Mark obviously has the actual figures, but of the 21 groups I am
subscribed to only 2 are below 100 members, 11 below the 500 Premium
level and the biggest has 5000 members. Virtually all volunteer groups
whose owners could not afford the cost of Premium and most members
would just leave if they had to pay. Incidentally one of my groups now
does most of its communication via Wattsapp (but not me, I don't have a
smartphone).

Dave

On 9 Jan 2021 at 9:09, Duane wrote:

Based on Mark's comments and some research on my part, large groups are
the exception rather than the rule.

http://davesergeant.com