billsf9c

> IĀ think the worst feature of any proposal wherein members, rather than owners, pay is actually that.Ā

Just and ONLY for a perspective;

Costco charges a 2 (3?) tiered membership fee. Then the charge a profit on each item. They could easy get that 50 or 125$ fee by increasing the profit margin and maybe get more folks in the door.

There must be a reason for them taking a lil here and a lil there. There are some parallels w IO.

That said, I'd hate to have 123 year old Edith denied joining a knitting list for lack of a dime or the plastic or paypal savvy. She probably has numbered instructions on how to start her donated computor and access her group email taped to her desk. šŸ™„šŸ˜šŸ˜‘ If she gets a bump notice telling her to pay up, she'll think it's another ekderly bilking scam and will fear asking for help because of her getting scolded for slumming somewhere, without cause, if her children don't know about "how IO works." ~"It's not LIKE that Mom. I checked before we signed you up! You must have clicked somewhere by ass-ident. Be more careful."

BillSF9c