Jeremy H

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 08:55 PM, Jim Fisher wrote:
On 7 Jan 2021 at 14:11, Mark Fletcher wrote:

What else am I
missing?
Don't payment processing compaies like Stripe and Paypal impose a minimum fee
per transaction? Isn't there a danger that this would make these small payments
per member non-viable?

Jim Fisher
Yes: Mark's proposed 'per member' charge was 55 cents per year - to pay that much by Stripe, you need to start with $1.

I think 5 or 10 dollars (reasonable for an 'unlimited (or at least many) groups premier membership', excessive for a per member. per group, charge), is about the minimum that be economically charged. A (different) organisation I'm in gets £1.60 from a £2 payment.

Jeremy