I thought it was an alternative, not an addition. Will have to reread. Still complicated for members.

On Jan 8, 2021, at 1:04 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 02:57 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I said I would not sign on if Samuel's (new proposed) plan were in effect. I was perfectly happy with Mark's original proposed plan.
Samuel's proposal would be in addition to Mark's tiered number of members, if I understand correctly.  Basically, a site membership would be used to help group owners, but not required.