Samuel Murrayy

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 09:11 PM, Marv Waschke wrote:
I prefer a model where I as owner pay for the service and figure out myself how to pay for the service.
On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 09:18 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would not start my group today if members had to pay.
My suggestion does not preclude any group owner from paying.  If a group owner wants to pay $220 herself and tell all of her [potential] members "there is no need to become paid members of Groups.io if you want to join my group; joining my group is free [for you]", then that is perfectly doable within the suggested system.  Or if a group owner wants to pay $220 himself and then tell his members "you must each pay me $25 amount per year to be a member of this group", then that is also perfectly within the design of the system.

Samuel