moderated Re: Make it clearer, when messages needs approval, if user is manually moderated #suggestion

Samuel Murrayy

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 03:38 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 01:55 PM, Samuel Murrayy wrote:
I've also noticed that it's unclear in other cases when messages need approval as to WHY they need approval.  I would suggest that the reason be stated clearly at the top of the message
The reason for moderation is stated in the activity log. There may be a case for putting the reason in the email sent to Mod also but the detail is recorded if yo look for it.

The activity log is web-based, and there is no direct link to it, so you'd have to either bookmark it or navigate to it each time.  But I suspect my moderators approve via e-mail, mostly.  I currently don't approve via e-mail but only because I take a more active role in group management.  I'm sure that if I were a moderator only, I might do just that: moderate via e-mail.

Samuel