moderated Re: Make it clearer, when messages needs approval, if user is manually moderated #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 01:55 PM, Samuel Murrayy wrote:
I've also noticed that it's unclear in other cases when messages need approval as to WHY they need approval.  I would suggest that the reason be stated clearly at the top of the message
The reason for moderation is stated in the activity log. There may be a case for putting the reason in the email sent to Mod also but the detail is recorded if yo look for it.

Regards
Andy