Dave Sergeant

I have not read Marks' proposal in detail but from what I have it seems
incredibly complicated. Although existing groups are grandfathered I
can well imagine the case where an owner starts a new group which has
to operate under the new system and gets totally tangled up with a
mixture of groups with the different arrangements. Remember many of us
are members of 20-30 groups and owner of perhaps up to 5, it will soon
get unmanageable. I can see I will no longer be recommending GIO to
others.

Dave

http://davesergeant.com