On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 2:16 PM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

Quite honestly, if this were to happen, I'd have to leave groups IO completely. All of my followers are low income and if they have to pay just to recieve email updates from me, they will leave. I'll have to leave too. I'm more than willing to pay for premium features, but I can't justify this idea at all.

Please read the original proposal and also understand, as previously stated, that existing groups would be considered legacy and not subject to per-member charges.

MarkĀ