moderated Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 01:43 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
I'm all in favor of filters for the list (and every list), I think it is long overdue:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/6205230#14955

But not necessarily in the Members/Moderators/Pending Approval/Bouncing/Banned selector button (but then, I'm not all that fond of that button either).
Agreed. Although it's actually a pull-down menu, it looks like a button, and thus confuses a lot of newbie group owners.

I'd prefer a Status badge pick-list for the filter, similar to the Action pick-list currently found for the Activity log. Such a transition might be less than seamless, though.

Regards,
Bruce