moderated Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

k,

It would be best if all of the attributes (badges?) shown on the
member list are available in the drop-down filter.
I'm all in favor of filters for the list (and every list), I think it is long overdue:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/6205230#14955

But not necessarily in the Members/Moderators/Pending Approval/Bouncing/Banned selector button (but then, I'm not all that fond of that button either).

It would be best if all of the attributes (badges?) shown on the
member list are available in the drop-down filter. I don't see why
SOME would have been implemented without ALL being implemented. Not
logical.
I'm sure there's an implementation logic to it, if nothing more than ease, but I agree that we should be able to filter on any of the badges and other attributes of a member's subscription.

Shal