moderated Re: Combination of "hashtags required" and "messages moderated" sometimes causes posts to disappear #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 06:01 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Instead of storing a message that requires a change in the subject because of group hashtag policies, we now just bounce it back to the sender, like we do in other instances (messages to groups from non-members, for example). This should prevent any weird corner cases, like I believe what was being seen above.
Mark -- I agree that simply bouncing it is preferable to holding it as a Draft....that is, after all, what the setting says will happen.

I'd be interested to know what the resulting bounce message says.

Thanks,
Bruce