moderated Re: in pending messages, "You must include a message" red warning shows up even when there's a message #bug

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:43 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
In the "Send Message" feature from within viewing a pending message, a red warning "You must include a message" shows up even when a message has been entered. I think I reported this before but don't remember what happened. The bug is still there and is very disconcerting. You think something may have gone wrong with the message causing the member not to receive it. This time, after the member didn't respond, I contacted her outside groups.io to make sure she got it.

This has been fixed.

Thanks,
MarkĀ