moderated #suggestion Extracting and filing a single message from a digest #suggestion

Dan Halbert

Our organization recently switched a bunch of lists from Mailman2 to groups.io. One user presented the following issue: they used to get a Mailman MIME digest, and, with Outlook, were able to file individual messages from the digest into Outlook folders. They can no longer do that. The best suggestion I was able to come up with was for them to subscribe to individual messages and use an Outlook filter to dump all the messages from a list into a separate folder for perusal later.

I see that there was some discussion of MIME digests in the past: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/1436074
and of a Send To Me feature, which was never added: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/2195268

If anyone has some other suggestions I be interested. Thanks.