moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 10:20 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
I think it would be best if they had nothing unless they have 'Set Moderator Privileges'.
After "further consideration" (aka sleeping on it;) I now agree with you that this is the best compromise. So something does need to be fixed here, as you outlined: make the Subscription page for a Mod match their own Member page in the sense that they see the notification options panel if and only if they have Set Moderator Privileges set.