locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

ro-esp

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 01:37 PM, Tom Madden wrote:

4. Mark’s expenses, what he needs to charge, and what he feels is a fair
return for his efforts, are none of our business.
Mark thinks it is, that's why this thread exists. Of course he can charge whatever he likes, but if he doesn't manage to find enough people willing to invest thousands of dollars in his one-man (!) operation, and will have to either shut down the service or demand payment from all owners/group-members, it will be our business.

It would be nice (and useful for advertising purposes) to know how big groups.io is, like number of groups, number of moderators, number of users, number of messages, number of cancelled groups...

It would also be nice if we could invest a modest amount of money to get things going and finance some continuity.

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo