locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Charles Roberts

Hear hear Ginger.....my feelings exactly.   Now standby while we get jumped on.

On Jan 3, 2021 12:53 PM, Ginger Iorizzo <gingeriorizzo@...> wrote:
I've been following all the messages about pricing changes for quite a while now and I'd like to add my .02, for whatever it's worth.
I own two very small Basic groups, that are grandfathered in for subgroups, photos, files, etc.  If the pricing structure ever changed, we would probably have to look for a different forum.  I don't believe we could pay for our groups.  However, although I know Mark doesn't want to consider advertising, I would not object to having ads on my Basic groups to help offset the costs.  I understand that free groups can't remain free forever, and it's not fair to have the features of paying groups when we're not paying, so maybe advertising, only on Basic groups, would be a way to keep them from jumping ship to a different forum.
As I said, just my .02.
Ginger