locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Tom Madden

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 01:15 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
Tom,

> Here are a few thoughts that clarified things for me…..

All good, except:

> 2. This group was set up to avoid swamping the GMF. Given the number
> of posts, that was a wise move.

That one is almost exactly backwards.
Thanks, Shal. Another member pointed that out to me privately as well. I transferred my 20 year old, 2100 member group a couple of years ago, upgraded to Premium last January, and must admit that was my first post to a management forum, either here or on Yahoo. In retrospect, not only did I not understand the structure, that bullet point added nothing to what I was trying to say. Should have let the post marinate for an hour or so instead of posting it immediately!

Tom Madden