locked Re: Calendar is live

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 12:47 AM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:
Didn't receive the reminder I'd set for my 8pm (PST) event in shalstest group. It had two reminders set, 5 minutes and 1 day. I created the event less than one day in advance so I didn't really expect to get the 1 day reminder, but should have received the 5 minute reminder.

I just tested it myself and it worked for me. Unfortunately, the logs rolled before I could look at what happened at 7:55pm last night. I've changed the logs so that I'll have more information.

Reminders do not get sent to people with No Mail subscriptions, or for subscriptions that are pending or banned. Could that be the case for shalstest? If not, can you run another test? I'll have better logs this time to try to diagnose the problem.