moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 05:22 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I just went through the whole sequence again, with the same results.
OK - I can reproduce what you are seeing and I think this is a #bug.  Any permission that gives a Mod access to view the member list can be used to demonstrate this as it gives a Mod two places to look at their details. If a Mod views their own details via the Subscription page then the Moderator Notifications panel is always visible.  If they view their own details via Admin > Members then the Moderator Notifications panel is only displayed if  'Set Moderator Privileges' is checked (along with the Moderator Permissions panel as could be expected).

So, I think the bug is that the Moderator Notifications panel is displayed in the Subscription settings for a Mod when it should only be displayed via Admin > Members if they have been granted
'Set Moderator Privileges'.

Cheers
Andy