moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 09:01 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
I removed my second membership's Set Moderator Privileges, .... The list of checkboxes had vanished, as had the ability to select Moderator Notifications. I then reversed the process and lo! my list of selectable notifications had reappeared.
I would say again, as before, that if this is happening, it's a distinct and even weirder bug. Toggling "set moderator privileges" on and off should have no effect on the mod's abiltiy to select relevant notifications. Turning it off should not wipe them all out. In any case, I am not seeing this at all, for some reason.