moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

It means I haven't checked any of their privilege boxes. It's a test case.
It does not make them a (non-mod) member. They have a subscription and member page in the moderator template.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:24 AM billsf9c via groups.io <OOWONBS=Netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
which is a mod in my test group but with no privileges....

What am I missing?!?
A MOD with No Priveleges...
Cannot Moderate.

They would be as a Member.