moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

Chris,
Thanks for the sanity (or insanity?) check. This is really weird. I've done it about five times now, not trusting myself, but will do it again. Pretty sure I'm saving because I log out and back in each time.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:01 AM Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 04:43 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
If you, Andy, are doing the same sequence and seeing something different, maybe I just need another cup of coffee.
I have done similar tests and would support Andy's point. I have two memberships of someone else's test group, where as a general rule everyone has moderator status. Using my "main" membership I removed my second membership's Set Moderator Privileges, leaving other checked boxes unchanged. I then logged out, and logged back in using my second membership. The list of checkboxes had vanished, as had the ability to select Moderator Notifications. I then reversed the process and lo! my list of selectable notifications had reappeared.

One thought; when you changed the permissions did you remember to Save the change? I ask because I nearly forgot...

Chris