moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 04:43 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
If you, Andy, are doing the same sequence and seeing something different, maybe I just need another cup of coffee.
I have done similar tests and would support Andy's point. I have two memberships of someone else's test group, where as a general rule everyone has moderator status. Using my "main" membership I removed my second membership's Set Moderator Privileges, leaving other checked boxes unchanged. I then logged out, and logged back in using my second membership. The list of checkboxes had vanished, as had the ability to select Moderator Notifications. I then reversed the process and lo! my list of selectable notifications had reappeared.

One thought; when you changed the permissions did you remember to Save the change? I ask because I nearly forgot...

Chris