moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

I do see the effect you note, Andy, in regards to the moderator permissions panel, which is as it should be - you should see the moderator permissions panel if and only if you have "set moderator privileges" permission. But it does not happen in my tests with the moderator notifications panel, which also is as it should be.

So maybe we are talking about two different things. I am reporting that the moderator notifications panel in the mod's own subscription page is not filtered according to the actual permissions that the moderator has, and I am requesting that it be filtered.